2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2011 10:03 PM by Venkatesan Balasubramanian

Till Max ToAmount reach, row will edit in datagrid after that it wont be edit,how to do that?

Venkatesan Balasubramanian Level 1

hi friends,

i am using dynamic row in datagrid. i am using 2 columns that is FromAmount and ToAmount.

i want to do like this .i am setting MAX ToAmount value is =10000 in my last window in a text input.

once the MAX ToAmount value reached means next row wont be edit,till tat row were editable.

Ex:

FromAmount                 ToAmount

0.01                               4000

4000.01                          7000         

7000.01                         10000

now next row wont be edit how to do this and tel how datagrid rows read the MAX ToAmount 10000 and compare the present ToAmount in the current Row.and finally it reached 10000 means it will stop the process,

If any suggession or demo by your sample code are welcome.because i am new to flex.i want your help guys.

Thanks in Advance.

B.Venkatesan.

• 2. Re: Till Max ToAmount reach, row will edit in datagrid after that it wont be edit,how to do that?
          Venkatesan Balasubramanian Level 1

thnks for the reply,

bt what link u r given to me for refernce its just having all hard coded example i want that 10000 MAX ToAmount in any line ,

FromAmount             ToAmount

for example i will set the range in first row ----->          0                              10000

some time  i will set the range in 3rd  row also--->        0                            4000

4000.01                          7000

7000.01                      10000

if i give this 10000 value in 7th row also it should check the condition and stop editing the cell.

how to do this give better suggession.

Thanks,

B.venkatesan