I am having problems with many of the interfaces in Encore5.1: it's like the mouse wont see the buttons to click.
1) dynamic link dysfunctional: from "File, Adobe Dynamic Link, Import Premiere Pro Sequence" I can't choose the drives or get the tree. The mouse simply won't choose them.
2) preview dysfunctional: no buttons operational
3) interpret pixel dysfunctional: "conform to" button not operational
4) can't pick Blu-ray at new project (but the "browse location" & "ok" buttons work)
5) bridge import dysfunctional: drag and drop pproj file into encore opens dynamic link, but can't click the sequence. upon cancel, I get the following: "the software that's used to decode the media is not available on this system. Installing the correct decoders for the files you are working with may help to correct the problem."
Someone reported similar problems,but it was not 5.1 - turned out to be a mouse driver? Or what am I remembering?
I FOUND it! I was using the windows "Large Fonts" in customization. Once I reset the font back to samll, Encore worked correctly. hoorah!
Thanks for reporting your solution. I'm vaguely thinking the similar issue was some kind of zoom setting. Since the problem is not with all programs, it makes me wonder what Encore is doing?