8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2012 9:04 PM by JGaf

Robohelp HTML 9 hyperlinks in table cells help

dave_30

Hi,

I'm creating a table in robohelp html 9 and adding hyperlinks in the table cells. If the hyperlink is the first word in that cell robohelp is adding styling code to the link eg <td><a href="#" style="color: #0000ff; text-decoration: underline; ">test</a></td>.

If I add a link to the second word in a table cell the styling does not appear or even if I add a space before the link the code does not appear eg <td>&#160;<a href="#">test</a> </td>.

The code appears when I flick between design and HTML views but it does not make any difference in which view I create the link.

No matter how many times I delete this code is keeps coming back. Can  anyone please help me? Is there some default that gives this the styling  code?Does anyone else get this issue?

A table with the different examples is below. It was created in design view by clicking table>insert table>OK. Links added by clicking the insert hyperlink button.

<table style="border-collapse: separate; border-collapse: separate;" cellspacing="0"
               width="33.333%" border="1">
          <col style="width: 100%;" />
          <tr>
              <td><a href="#" style="color: #0000ff; text-decoration: underline; ">test
               that has the added code</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
              <td>&#160;<a href="#">test with space in front of link</a> </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
              <td><a href="#" style="color: #0000ff; text-decoration: underline; ">test</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
              <td>A <a href="#">test</a> </td>
          </tr>
      </table>

Thanks in advanced