5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2011 7:25 AM by pup500

    What name do you call the Flash Professional CS IDE program application thing?

    pup500 Level 1

      Everybody continues to use different names to refer to the application from Adobe that Wikipedia calls

      "The Adobe Flash Professional multimedia authoring program". I find myself using different names every time in discussions with my colleagues, though, since the term "authoring tool" doesn't really resonate with anyone. And it's rarely used as an "IDE", amongst any of my programmer colleagues.


      What do you call it?