I am developing an VISITOR Adobe Interactive Form, i have Designer 8.1 and Reader 9.0 in my Windows 7 Laptop. When i checked the menu EDIT-->form properties --> Compatability, its Adobe XML form File (XDP)
When i opened this VISITOR interactive form in a browser, right clicking and checked form PROPERTIES, then i saw the "PDF Version: 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x)"
Pls. let me know is the form launching in the browser performence depends on,
1) Page size?
2) Text field size (height)?
3) Space between consecutive text fields? consecutive sub-forms?
4) Margins of the page?
5) Number of pages in the form?
6) Number of fields/elements/components of the form?
7) Any otehre suggestions (only in perspective of LAYOUT pls)
Post your questions in the forum for LiveCycle Designer.
Please post you LIveCycle Designer form questions in one of the LiveCycle Designer forums.
I would look at using functions and calling the functions. This will slow down the initial load but since the code has been scanned and tokenized at initialization this will not be repeated each time the field is entered.
Responders do not like your shot gun approach.