It seems that every Flash file exports the main timeline in its entirety.
Is there a way to choose to export jpeg sequences, mov's, and swf's of:
- Specific ranges of frames
- Specific timelines within a symbol only?
- Specific ranges of frames within a specific symbol?
- Specific layers of specific timelines within specific symbols?
This flexibility would be great but I'm not sure if there's a way to do it. It seems like a pretty basic feature. Anyone?
- I make a file named BALLBOUNCE.FLA
- I have created a graphic symbol called "BOUNCE1" of a ball bouncing. 1 bounce. 1 single cycle.
- In the main timeline I put BOUNCE1 on the stage, then tween that cycling ball across the stage so that the same bounce is used 25 times, moving slowly across the stage.
- For reason X, I decide that I need to export JUST the frames inside that symbol as a SWF. One bounce cycle within the graphic.
WITHOUT copying and pasting frames into the main timeline - is there a way to export that specific timeline directly as a SWF?
Retrieving data ...