0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2011 5:57 AM by Jonathan Braun

bug using spark component?

Jonathan Braun

Hello everybody!

I have a problem using spark TextArea component in my application.

Here it is:

I have a Tilelist filled with itemRenderers defined as this:

<mx:TileList id="fieldList" left="11" top="37" bottom="81" width="219" borderAlpha="0.0"

borderVisible="false" contentBackgroundAlpha="0.0" dropShadowVisible="false"

itemRenderer="com.mypackage.pageview.block.popupblock.PopupBlockRenderer"

paddingBottom="0" paddingLeft="2" paddingTop="0" textAlign="left"

useRollOver="false" selectionColor="#00A0C6" focusRect="false" focusThickness="0" focusAlpha="0.0" focusEnabled="true">

</mx:TileList>

The dataProvider associated to this list is not visible here. It is an arrayCollection.

So, the itemRenderer (here, PopupBlockRenderer) contains some controls, but particulary a TextArea.

<!--

<s:TextArea id="FieldData" x="4" y="30" width="193" height="87" color="#111111" maxWidth="205" verticalScrollPolicy="off"           horizontalScrollPolicy="off" contentBackgroundAlpha="1.0" keyUp="FieldData_keyUpHandler(event)"

text="{data.fieldValue}" textAlign="left" verticalAlign="top" fontSize="14"/>

-->

<mx:TextArea id="FieldData" x="4" y="30" width="193" height="87" color="#111111" maxWidth="205"                          verticalScrollPolicy="off" horizontalScrollPolicy="off"

contentBackgroundAlpha="1.0" keyUp="FieldData_keyUpHandler(event)"

text="{data.fieldValue}" textAlign="left" fontSize="14"/>

Well, when i want to get the datas of the All the "FieldData" (itemRenderer field) of my TileList, the result is truncated data on some computers, but not all computers!

I made multiple tests with different browsers and had of course installed the latest flash player version

Finally, i was fed up with this and tried to change the class of this TextArea from spark to mx.

Since this change, all works perfectly!

So, does anybody encountered an identical matter with spark class, and what could be the issue?

Thanks for reading this post