2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2011 5:42 PM by Coach Mardoc

I run three WordPress sites and I would like to customize them

Rwstrode

I do not know a whole lot about css or php, but I figured I would probably be able to use Adobe to write in HTML and convert it to CSS or something of that sort. I just want to add alittle color to my sites and make it a bit more visually appealing, while mainining my fast load times. My website can be reacged by going to Your in-trance to Success, Florida Hypnosis and Florida NLP.

Thanks for you time and help,

Ricky Strode

• 1. Re: I run three WordPress sites and I would like to customize them
          samicien

use templates there are multiple tu use

• 2. Re: I run three WordPress sites and I would like to customize them
            Coach Mardoc

Ricky - There are lots of different templates you can choose from if you look in the templates section of your WordPress control panel. Many of them are free and some ask for a donation if you like them but you'll probably find something tht will work for you. The nice thing about the templates is that you can change them around without effecting your content but always back up anyway. I tried a few at first but through a recommendation I purchased a template that works well for all my sites and gives you a lot of room to chnage the layout and color scheme. This is an example of one of my WordPress sites Life Force and you'll notice that it doesn't really look like a WordPress site until you look at the inner pages. You can also create static pages such as this Life Force Body Ballance in a program like Dreamweaver and add them in as a page or mini-website to this particular theme. WordPress is good for a lot of things but sometimes it is a bit tricky to design your page they way you want. At least this is what I found our in my trials and errors. But I think I got worked out now and hope that you do too.

Goood luck to you,

Coach Mardoc