1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 27, 2011 11:55 PM by George_Johnson

Show two pages? Using the hand?

Onno67767677

Hi all,

I was wondering if Adobe reader can display more than one page at a time. I noticed that there is only one page in the reader visible at any given time. So for example if you use the hand to navigate through the document, you cannot use the hand to see the next page, no matter how hard you try. You have to press PGDN to go to the next page. The next page will start at the top so the previous page is not visible anymore. For me personnaly I think the reading experience is better without this 'jump' to the next page. Is this possible? If so, how can I change the behaviour?

Thanks and Regards,

Onno

• 1. Re: Show two pages? Using the hand?
          George_Johnson MVP & Adobe Community Professional

You can view more than one page at a time. Select: View > Page Display

and select either:

1. Single Page Continuous

2. Two-Up

3. Two-Up Continuous

I think Reader X changed the menu names slightly, but you'll find the equivalent.

There are also toolbar buttons available for each of these, but you may need to add them of they're not currently there.

Also, there's: "Window > Split"   and "Window > Spreadsheet Split", but I'm not postive this is available with Reader.