2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2011 6:20 AM by avary.s

    Where is the Continuously Rasterize switch in After Effects 5.5?

    avary.s Level 1

      Screen shot 2011-07-28 at 4.55.58 PM.pngI want to use this switch on my vector graphic layers but can't find it anywhere, and nothing comes up when I search it in help. Can anyone please tell me where I might find it?


      Thanks so much!