4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2011 10:09 AM by tomtom1980

    Looking for this effect (easy for professionals)




      i am looking for this shaking text effect



      please help me.



        • 1. Re: Looking for this effect (easy for professionals)
          Andrew Yoole MVP & Adobe Community Professional

          Create some fractal noise on a solid in a new comp.  Make it look square and digital, with lots of rapid change.


          Use that noise comp as a displacement map on your text layer, varying the level of displacement.

          • 2. Re: Looking for this effect (easy for professionals)
            bogiesan Level 4

            Looked like the ever popluar Bad TV effect to me.

            CoreMelt was offereing a couple of freebies last time i looked. I have Ananlog Glitch which simualte scanning lines and some distortion/displacement. There's a another freebie called Old TV which combines Glitch with some additional analog video effects. You might also check Noise Industries for their FXFactory, a free utility used by several effedcts publishers.




            Old Tv:

            Applies a tube distortion and mask, scanlines and interference patterns in order to simulate an old color TV.

            Unique Parameters:

            Screen Curvature:
            Amount of curving and distortion of image on the “tube”.
            Screen Blur Edge:
            Blur amount on screen edge.
            Tint Blacks:
            Mix of color over blacks.
            Degree of saturation decrease.
            Scanlines Height:
            Height of scanlines.
            Scanlines Intensity:
            Amount of darkening applied by scanlines.
            Noise and Interference Parameters:
            Applies static and rolling lines of decreased contrast over the image with controls for intensity for both.



            1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Looking for this effect (easy for professionals)
              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

              A picture is worth a thousand words. Try Wave Warp and Turbulent displace. This is very easy and quick. A displacement map is also a good way to go. There are literally hundreds of ways to achieve this effect.

              Screen Shot 2011-08-01 at 4.23.21 PM.png

              I hope this helps.

              1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Looking for this effect (easy for professionals)
                tomtom1980 Level 1

                thank you guys. great help.