5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2011 7:30 AM by Rick Gerard

How to create Effects sawn in below video

vipati

Hi Friends,

I have After Effects cs5 and I am learning it myself by watchig

Online tutorials.Specially I want to learn video effects used in Indian

Wedding videos. Below is the link of that video.

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJJXn_VVfCQ

I want to know how to create effects which are sawn on above video.

I mean how to create that kind of backgrounds,3D set etc...

All these things can be done in AE or I need any other software also?

If I need other software which is that?

At last please tell me where can I find this kind of tutorials?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vipati

• 1. Re: How to create Effects sawn in below video
          chande a k Level 1

Hi Vipati,   Effect which you are refering is not created in After Effect...  If you are in Mumbai better contact MONARCH and you will get it

• 2. Re: How to create Effects sawn in below video
            Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The 3D elements could be laboriously created in AE without plug-ins or you could use something like Zaxwerks Pro. I'd probably just to this kind of thing in a 3D app that would export to AE. C4D is one, Blender is another. There's a script the works perfectly for exporting to AE.

Neither of these solutions is a single click solution. All of them require a complete understanding of AE's 3D space.

• 3. Re: How to create Effects sawn in below video
              chande a k Level 1

Rick,   Original query has been put by Vipati and not by me...,  he is probably from India., as such he is refering to Indian Wedding Style. Effect which he is refering in Video, has been done in Canopus., and it is real time effect.,  there is no option available, simply drag  and drop the effect on to Video and it is done. you cant change the background,  and this effect is also available in Hollywood Fx not originally supplied by manufacturer but tailor made locally., you have nothing to do, simply drag and drop. and it is in realtime

• 4. Re: How to create Effects sawn in below video
                vipati Level 1

Hi Chande,

Thank you for your reply...

I want to know that How to create this kind of effects in AEcs5? Is it possible or not?

I don't know about canpus.

Thanks Again.

• 5. Re: How to create Effects sawn in below video
                  Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The 3D elements exactly as shown would be easier to create in a 3D app but you can do everything you see in AE. The procedure is too complicated to describe in detail but if involves masking your video, animation in 3D space, layering, and other techniques. If you're just starting out with After Effects I'd suggest that you start by going through the examples and tutorials on this Getting Started page.

If you're just having problems with one of the effects shown please give is the time that effect appears or show us a screen shot of exactly what you're truing to accomplish.