3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2012 6:22 AM by RandySwineford

Submit button missing

busheads

Have created my first form and embedded the code in a Dreamweaver page I'm working on. When I test my form within FormsCentre the submit button is there, but when I test my DW page the button (and in fact the whole footer) is missing. Any idea how I can fix the problem?

Thanks.

PR

• 1. Re: Submit button missing
          RandySwineford Adobe Employee

How did you embed the form? 1) Did you go to the Distribute tab, click the Embed button, and copy the text from the dialog; or 2) did you copy the HTML source from the actual form. #1 is the correct way to embed a form; #2 won't work.

If you did #1 its possible your embed region size is too small - its cropping the form content.

If you can't figure it out, then provide us the HTML code and we can take a look at it.

Randy Swineford

FormsCentral Product Manager

• 2. Re: Submit button missing
            king_pop

Hi Randy,

I am having the same problem.  I have used the embed code to add a form to a simple HTML page, but the form (and submit button) get cropped and will not dynamically expand.  I have tried to find where I would adjust the embed region size as you suggested to busheads, but I am not having success.  Any suggestions?

Ryan

• 3. Re: Submit button missing
              RandySwineford Adobe Employee

king_pop,

Is the HTML that the form is embedded on your local machine or on a web server? The form won't work properly from a local form, it must be on a web server.

If that isn't the issue then could you provide us a link to your form and the code for the web page it is embedded in? Send it to formscentral_feedback@adobe.com

Randy