4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2011 12:53 PM by Peter Spier

Willing to PAY for solution (expert advice)

Sid2363

Please see my post below Sid2363 about how to to Bold one line of text throughout a long document...explained in my earlier discussion today. I am working on a time sensitive project.  Or direct me to a locaiton I might be able to find answer? Thanks.

• 2. Re: Willing to PAY for solution (expert advice)
          Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

I told you, for free, exactly how to do it in the other thread.If you don't understand how to use styles in this way, I suspect you are in way over your head and need either some training or someone to do the job for you.

• 3. Re: Willing to PAY for solution (expert advice)
            Sid2363 Level 1

once again - thank you very much Peter. I had posted this desperate question before I saw your answer in the first

thread. This was actually the first time I have ever used the forum, and am not quite sure of proper etiquette.  You did answer for free - and you were correct and your additional assitance was greatly appreciated. Our project will make deadline.  I thank you, and I appreciate the opportunity to use the forum. It's a great resource.

• 4. Re: Willing to PAY for solution (expert advice)
              Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

You are quite welcome, and I aplogize for souning a little rude in my response.

As for etiquette, well we try to remain polite as much as possible. This particular forum is better, in my opinion, than most -- practically no name calling, great wealth of information from a dedicated group of responders, and while we have a good track record for getting an answer out almost as soon as you finish posting, it doesn't ALWAYS work that way. We're all volunteers with other jobs too, and sometimes that interferes with the forum. Occasionally a question will go unanswered, too, becasue noone actully knows the answer. Patience is a virtue, as they say, but I understand a sense of desperation can creep in pretty quickly. My rule of thumb is you don't get a response in 24 hours, you should post a followup to bump the topic back to the top of the list, and it's always best to stay in the same thread rather than starting a new topic, unless you have a differnt question.

Welcome to the forum, and don't hesitate to post again.