3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2011 4:26 PM by Andrey V

Audio out of sync after encoding

Jules NYC

I'm hoping someone can offer a suggestion.  I've encoded my sequence 4 times now and every time the audio is out of sync with the video.  The sequence is about 2 hours long.  It was shot on a HD flip cam, , 1280 x 720 (1.0) 30.00 fps, 44100 Hz.  The sequence is HD 1280 x 720 (1.0), 29.97 fps, 48000 Hz-Stereo.  They are the exact settings I've been using to make these videos for the past 5 months since upgrading to CS5, and this is the first time I'm having this issue.  I usually make 30 minutes videos, this is my longest yet.  

I've definitely had this happen before with cs4, but was hoping the upgrade to a better version as well as better computer would do away with these encoding issues. I dont' know what other info you may need, but I'm happy to provide more.

I'm exporting to window's media, NTSC Source Hight Quality, output 720x480, 48kHz, stereo.  Everytime I export it, the video markers only cover half the sequence.  I have to move them to cover the entire sequence.  Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'm at a loss.  Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

Jules