1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2011 3:42 PM by Bobert Marley

Flex 4.5 Development Enviroment

Bobert Marley

I have been using ColdFusion flash forms since they were introduced. Since then, I have start learning Flex. The current enviroment we use at work consists of two servers. (Development and Production). We all share the ColdFusion files on development and push the completed files to production. I'm wondering, what is the best way to intergrate Flex into our ColdFusion enviroment. I feel our current enviroment is counter intuitive for Flex development. I feel that ColdFusion and Flex would work well together...but I just don't know how to setup an ideal enviroment. I would like to be able to have multiple developers touch the same project and also integrate a versioning system. If anyone could give me some direction, it would be much appreciated!

Addional Information: Currently, we store our projects on the server and compile them with our local version of ColdFusion/Flex. We have five developers on our team that all use Flash Builder 4.5 for Flex and Dreamweaver for ColdFusion.