1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2011 5:32 AM by veXusLegacyy

    How can I recreate the New Blue FX "Roll" Transition on After Effects?


      Basically, there is a transition created by New Blue FX called "Roll" which you can use on Sony Vegas.


      If you are unsure what this Roll transition is, here are a few examples of what it looks like...



      Example 1



      Example 2


      At 00:28


      Example 3


      At 01:11



      There are numerous amounts of these Roll transitions by New Blue FX such as "Blur Up/Down/Left/Right". So I assuming that the transition is blurring the clips as it slides them across the screen, however, what blur are they using also??


      Thank you!