2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2011 9:17 AM by the_wine_snob Branched from an earlier discussion.

crashing rendering audio

90ltinker

I am trying to render audio effects my computer keeps crashing can someone tell me what to do, spending hours on this

• 1. Re: crashing rendering audio
          Todd_Kopriva Level 8

We need to know a lot more if we're going to help you.

What version of Premiere Pro? Have you installed the recent updates? What operating system? What kind(s) of source footage? Has this ever worked before? What other software are you running? Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed? Tell us about your computer hardware. Are you using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration?

• 2. Re: crashing rendering audio
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

Along with the info that Todd has asked for, please define "crashing." Do you get a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death on a PC) or the "Spinning Beachball of Death" on a Mac? Do you get a reboot of the system? Do you only get a lockup of the program, or the computer? Are there any error messages? What are the exact terms in any error messages? All of this can be important to pinpoint what your issue is.

Good luck, and please let us know a bit more - actually, a lot more,

Hunt