3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2011 1:06 PM by the_wine_snob

Question

Rixpix34

I have Photoshop Elements 8 and Premiere Elements 9. I have photo slideshows with music background that I want to post online. I keep getting an error message that upload failed...try again. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

• 1. Re: Question
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

Can you outline the steps that you have taken, first in the creation of your SlideShow, and how you are attempting to upload the finished product to YouTube?

Those steps will likely give us an idea of where things are going wrong.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Question
            Rixpix34 Level 1

Thanks Bill.

I have had Photoshop Elements 8 for a while and just downloaded Premiere Elements 9 on trial to see if it would help me do what I want to do. Since I haven't done much with Premiere yet, we should probably start from scratch.

Using Photoshop Elements 8, I made slideshows from past trips. I added music in the background from our CDs.

Now, first, I want to make them available to selected family/friends via their computers. Second, I want to copy the slideshows onto CD or DVD to give to friends. Both should be simple, but neither seems to be working - the slideshows are not going online and friends do not seem to be able to view the CD/DVDs I copy.

If you need any other information, please let me know. Thanks for any help you can give me in accomplishing those 2 things.

Rick

• 3. Re: Question
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Rick,

One of the limitations of working with mis-matched PSE and PrE is that the only way to get from PSE to PrE is to Export/Share a WMV. This is heavily compressed and is tough to ediit in PrE. If one has the same version of PSE and PrE, then they can send the PSE Project directly to PrE, where one can Break Apart and then edit most effectively in PrE. PrE is set up to handle Audio and Video very well.

I hope that the trial of PSE will allow you to work more directly between the two programs.

Good luck,

Hunt