• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-set Conditional Build Tags Based On Style?

Aug 16, 2011 Aug 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to auto-set conditional build tags based on style?

I want to be able to import a Word document into RoboHelp and have it recognize certain styles as requiring certain conditional tags. For example, an imported Word document might have a style called WD_Internal and any text with that style would automatically have a conditional build tag assigned to it. The idea is to allow my SMEs to indicate which text is intended for internal audiences and which text is OK for customer consumption in a single central Word document using styles. When the content is correct, I'd import it into RoboHelp, have RoboHelp assign conditional build tags, then generate multiple printed versions of the document (an internal version and a public consumption version).

Setting conditional build tags is pretty easy, but it will still be a lot of work to manually set them. Is there a way to do this automatically?

I am using RoboHelp HTML RH9.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2011 Aug 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There's no way to do this through the interface. You can however create a script to do this for you. Cycle through the content of the topics and insert the code for the CBT.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp