0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2011 5:58 PM by denzel9

datagrid cell update question

denzel9

I have a datagrid related question.

In my Air application I want to set a cell in datagrid when other two cells are already set.

I made it worked. But one issue.

When the selected row is changed, the updated cell content can be viewed.

I want to know how to overcome this situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

0 column | 1st column | 2nd column | 3rd column | 4th column| ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

|              |             |              |              |

My Air application is like the above.

When 1st, 2nd column is already set, I programmed the 4th column vlaue set.

My goal is when 0th row's 1st and 2nd column already set, the 4th column automatically set.

But the problem is evne if 0th row's 1st and 2nd column already set, when I choose the other row the 0th row's 4th column value can be seen.

In other word when the selected rows are changed the updated 4th column value can be seen.

I want to fix this as when 0th row's 1st and 2nd column already set, then 0th 4th column value set. I mean without changing the selected row.

Can you help me, please?