3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2009 1:23 PM by Ansury

Dashboard - login screen before all pods

spugalia
      hi

I am using Flex Dashboard framework consisting of pods for my application. My requirement is to provide user a login screen which will authenticate user credentials. Once the credentials are validated then login click should allow the user to go inside the application.

Since the application is developed using dashboard pods so I need to know how will I integrate the login screen with pod framework. User should be presented with the login screen first and after validate credentials all the pods should be visible.

This is very urgent for me can you please let me know, how can I achieve the above requirement using POD framework
        • 1. Re: Dashboard - login screen before all pods
          John Hall Level 4
          From the looks of it, that's just an application file. You could create two states and have the login be the first to show, authenticate, then take them to the second state.
          • 2. Re: Dashboard - login screen before all pods
            Level 7

"spugalia" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:gq8n08$kpj$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > hi
            >
            > I am using Flex Dashboard framework consisting of pods for my application.
            > My
            > requirement is to provide user a login screen which will authenticate user
            > credentials. Once the credentials are validated then login click should
            > allow
            > the user to go inside the application.
            >
            > Since the application is developed using dashboard pods so I need to know
            > how
            > will I integrate the login screen with pod framework. User should be
            > presented
            > with the login screen first and after validate credentials all the pods
            > should
            > be visible.
            >
            > This is very urgent for me can you please let me know, how can I achieve
            > the
            > above requirement using POD framework

ViewStack

• 3. Re: Dashboard - login screen before all pods
              Ansury Level 3
              +1 for ViewStack