5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2011 2:25 PM by Eugene Tyson

    Warping (or breaking) text for a book


      Hello everyone,

      today i got friend of mine asked me to do him complete DTP for her book (i don't know how to say in proffesional english term, but this would mean to do desing of cover and warp (or break, idk english term) for whole text in book).

      So far, in InDesign i was making some leafleats and wall edition of school's newpaper on A3 format. People like it so far. I want to know how to warp text for book, are there any tutorials that could help me or something. Friend said the book's gonna consist of app. 100 pages.

      Any link to usefull tutorials or your own expirience would be highly appiciated.