3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2011 9:49 PM by canvasALASKA

Table Cell Links

canvasALASKA

This website will only be used locally in my shop, not on the internet. We will be using Firefox as the browser.

Ultimately, I'd like the site to look like this:  Bascially it's all navagation - going from YEAR to MAKE to MODEL to #WF (Grill Cover) Note: we don't have all years, makes, and models.

CCA_WFF_04.jpg

What I have so far is this:

WFF_INDEX_PAGE.jpg

The site can be viewed here - http://www.ebw.me/monster.html

• How do I make the cells under YEAR - "2013" and "2012" into links, yet still have them keep their dark blue color and black lettering?

Also, if my code needs improving, please suggest.

I previously posted this under "Have a graphic layout - What is the best (easiest) html/css layout?"  Murray suggested server scripting and a couple of select tags. PHP/MySQL - I believe he's right .... but that's beyond my abilities at this point ... so I'm going to try doing the 419+ page M O N S T E R site.

[I know Murray, if your reading this, you're laughing, rolling your eyes and shaking your head - though in my defense, we only have 150 patterns]

Thanks for your help.

• 1. Re: Table Cell Links
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

so I'm going to try doing the 419+ page M O N S T E R site.

[I know Murray, if your reading this, you're laughing, rolling your eyes and shaking your head -

Off-topic but:

So am I.

Best wishes but I think you'll regret this.

• 2. Re: Table Cell Links
            MurraySummers Level 8

Add this to the head after the link to the stylesheet -

<style type="text/css">

.nogot a {

display:block;

background-color:#5B7EA2!important;

color:#000!important;

}

</style>

• 3. Re: Table Cell Links
              canvasALASKA Level 1

THANK YOU MURRAY

The M O N S T E R is born!   http://www.ebw.me/monster.html

I'm able to use the .nogot and .here class - already I know for the year 2010 we've got patterns for 7 "makes" and something "other".

So now, when we get a call from a potential customer asking for a 2010 Cadillac Escalade grill cover, we won't have to fumble thru a printed list - we can see we .nogot it and can set up an appointment for them, knowing it will take an hour to complete not just 20 minutes!

Screen Shot 20110824-02.jpg

I do realize a data base is truely the best way to go and perhaps someday we'll get there.

Thanks again for your help.