2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2011 2:10 PM by Todd_Kopriva

    What is this effect called?


      I was wondering if someone knows the name of this effect.




      Basically, see how throughout the entire movie there is this soft black fade in the background. Whats that called? Sometimes videos do the same thing but the surrounding halo is out of focus and inside is in focus. Anyone know the standard name of this.