5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2011 7:45 AM by kglad

help

achi786

Hey ppl

I have a problem with my adobe flash

I'm developing an alphabet with sounds.
      So I'm with a problem in the creation of symbols, that is a symbol I created and startedcopying it from yourself, so that every time I add an information or a letter in the symbol,copy it for everyone.
      how can I copy, but not that they are connected between them?
      thanks for your help

• 1. Re: help
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

right click the symbol in the library and click duplicate.

• 2. Re: help
            McbainGames11 Level 2

or you can hold ALT+DRAG another from your symbol

• 3. Re: help

like just about everything in flash, there are many ways to duplicate symbols.  but for many things, you can right click and get a context-menu that lists your options.  learning/customizing shortcuts can be helpful if you're doing repetitive tasks.

• 4. Re: help
                achi786 Level 1

tks very muchh

I just have one more question

i am creating this program for the kids that they can hear the letter by cliking in them

but there is any possible way with flash to creat like a button to record the voice of the kid saying the letter and then the kid can hear the letter again

So like this the kid will know if he is saying the letter correctally or not. this is possible? with flash?if yes how?

Thanks

• 5. Re: help

there's no way to record sound with as2 but with as3/fp10.1 or air2 you can use the sampledataevent to record and play back sound.