4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2011 1:59 AM by Fuzzy Barsik

Dynamic LinK to After Effect makes export freeze

fils.giovannini

Hi everyone,

I had previously posted on the Encore Forum, because the problem first appreared when trying to DL a sequence from Premiere to Encore: it took almost 6 hours for 15 mins of video, then it froze. Then I tried to export directly from Premiere, it took less (3 hours or so) but it froze nonetheless.

I found out that it froze exactly in the same spot, that is when it came to a DL from AE. It was a 30 secs composition in which I had simply stabilized a clip, no other effects were there. So, no matter what, when I try to expot the sequence, it blocks when it comes to the DL.

The problem is also that neither Encore nor Premiere showed me anything about it before exporting; both regularly started encoding, only to freeze at a certain point. In this way, I can't and I won't be able to realize when something like that will happen again. I mean: How could I know when a DL will create problem when exporting? The fact is that other DL worked fine.

Does anyone know if there is something I should check in order to have DLs work reguraly?

Thank You