Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

black screen after splashscreen / iPad

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2011 Sep 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I tried to add a splashscreen in my flex mobile project by adding the splashScreenImage attribute on my Application tag.

My splashscreen is named splash.png

I encounter 2 issues :

1/ if I don't put a 'Default.png' file on my src folder, when the application start, it start with a black screen and the splashscreen appears after 1 or 2 seconds

2/ When the 'Default.png' file is present, it works well, the application start with the 'Default.png'. But just after this 'Default.png' splashscreen, we can see a black screen for 1 second juste before the 'splash.png' splashscreen.

Is it a known bug ?

Is it possible to have the splashscreen visible unitl the complete loading of the app and see the 'splash.png' screen without the black screen stepe ? (as the native behavior)

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

PS : I ever tried to set splashScreenMinimumDisplayTime at 2000 or more. The issue is the same, always have this black screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2011 Sep 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so for the iPad (and iOS in generaly) the Default.png file is needed.

So don't take into account of the 1/ point.

But the 2/ is still waiting a feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone on the flex general discussions forum may be more suited to better help you.

This forum focusses on Flash Builder as a tool.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm yes good idea Anirudh. thx I do it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines