1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 2, 2011 8:37 AM by Rick Gerard

Warp Stabilizer and Batch Processing with AME

Fredovsky87

Hello,

I have between 30 and 40 similar shots that I need to stabilize with the same Warp Stabilizer settings. I would like to be able to set everything in AME so I can launch the render overnight.

What would be the fastest way for processing all that ?

I wanted to create one comp for each shot, apply the Warp Stabilier effect to it, save it and add it to the rende queue in AME, but by doing that I need to wait for the 2 steps of the warp stabilizer to be finished before saving and adding to the render queue (which takes time, processor work, and means I need to be near my computer...)

I have no solution for now :-/

Any ideas ?

• 1. Re: Warp Stabilizer and Batch Processing with AME
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I'm not sure that warp stabilizer will process in the background with multiple comps. I'd create a new project, create two or 3 compositions from the clips, add warp stabilizer to each of them but close all of the comp timelines except one. I'd then open up AME and add the AE project and all the Compositions to the cue and give it a go. You'll be able to tell if that works.

If it doesn't then you'll have to open all 40 comps in the timeline and let each percolate overnight before rendering.

If it were me I'd make a rough cut of your project first so that I had an idea of exactly whick portion of which shots I needed then I'd stabilize only those sections.