2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2011 5:08 PM by Frustrated in AZ

Can't load the book from Adobe to my Pandigital

NVWolfpack

I downloaded the book to my adobe account.  I plug in my Pandigital and drag the book to the ereader.  On the computer, I can open the book from the ereader icon.  When I unplug and open my ereader, the book is not there.  Am I missing a step.  Sorry if this is redundant but I am a new user.

• 1. Re: Can't load the book from Adobe to my Pandigital
          NVWolfpack Level 1

I was able to retry with another book and it worked.

• 2. Re: Can't load the book from Adobe to my Pandigital
            Frustrated in AZ Level 4

It's hard to answer you without more information.

First, you say you drag the book to the ereader, but we need to know if you

use ADE to do this.  If so, then the Pandigital ereader is authorized and is

showing up in the bookshelf side of the Library screen of ADE (the left hand

side) and you have gone through all the steps you need to go through -

except for closing out (see below).  Be aware, though, that, if you have not

registered your Pandigital device with Pandigital, that could be the

problem...

Next, presuming that ADE and your Pandigital are working together, you

should be closing ADE before you try to unplug your Pandigital, giving it

time to synchronize the new information before you're going to see the

book....  And you need to make sure that you detach it logically from your

PC (another assumption) via the Eject function or the Safely Remove Hardware

function or Windows may cause problems.

I can give you details of the steps in the middle if you need them.

Hope this helps!

============