I am using cs5.5 indesign. I am creating an interactive document with simple buttons to move from page to page.
They work fine in preview modes, but as soon as I export to pdf, they become invisible.
Let me give you an example:
1. I either create my own shape or use one of the sample buttons provided.
2. I place text over the button along the lines of (click here to proceed)
3. I convert to a button (if needs) sometimes i use sample buttons so that doesnt need
4. I add a function (+ to next page)
5. I set a rolloover state and normal state
6. I preview it, it works fine
7. I export to interactive pdf.
8. The button is invisible!!!!!!!!
Funnily enough, the additional text boxes that i sometimes place over the buttons are not invisible.......
This is frustrating the hell out of me, i cannot find anywhere online that explains this. I have watched hours of interactive button videos and am convinced I am not doing anything wrong that they have told me.
Please help if possible, I just want to have a simple next page button!!!!!!
Thanks so much
Still trying to fix this problem, does anybody have even a small hint please?
Everything seems fine, i convert to pdf and the buttons just vanish.....you can still click on the space where they were and it performs the function, just that the image or graphic that has been converted into the button is completely invisible.
I know it seems a small thing, but I can't send my presentations out without it.
Any help would be much appreciated, thankyou
I think there is a setting in the buttons menu that says buttons are "printable"... that may do it? Was something like that.