thanks. from what I can see, It looks like motion tracking allows you to track a certain object and have objects (text, images, etc) follow the motion.
It's not exactly what I'm looking for, although might be related. Its difficult to explain, but let me try again.
1. I have my main movie
2. I have a picture in picture inset in the top right corner
3. Within the picture in picture inset I play another movie
4. The movie inside the picture in picture inset frame has let's say a forest with a man walking there
5. I don't want to show the forest or full man, I just want to zoom in on the head of the man and only show that inside my picture to picture frame
6. It doesn't matter if the man moves from left to right in the bigger video, I would not see that as I only would see the man's head in my picture in picture frame
I can do this manually by cropping and positioning every few frames as the man moves inside the movie, but that's a daytime job. I hope you get the picture now :-)
Thanks! I'll have a look and try!