0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2011 5:43 PM by FM_Flame

When creating Flex and PHP project where do the zend framework files come from ?

FM_Flame

When I create a Flex and PHP project it automatically select me a Zend Framework version and in the tutorial that's in the welcome page it says that the zend framework is automatically setup for my php project and could be located in the include path. I looked up that include path and I found the library/zend folder from the zend framework inside the root of my workspace:

.metadata\.plugins\org.zend.php.framework.resource\resources\ZendFramework-1\library\Zend

Ok but where did this copy from ? I compared this with the zend framework I have located in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\share\ZendFramework\library\Zend

and they did not match since the one I have on my zend server had 4 files more than the one that flash builder for php automatically set up for me.

Which makes me think which version of the zend framework I am going to use now for this project, I thought I will use the one I installed and updated to most recent zend framework version on my server but now I am confused...

Can someone explain, please ?