• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revert to Express Edition?

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, when I started up my fully licensed copy of CF Builder 2, I was met with a popup stating that it had now reverted to Express Edition and that several features would be disabled.  I put in a valid license weeks ago, just before my trial ran out, and everything's been running fine until today.

Has anyone see this before?

Thanks,

Eric Cobb

http://www.cfgears.com

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you restarted after applying the license?

Can you please restart the Builder and see if it is still coming? Restarting should fix this if it doesn't I will work with you to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I have restarted CF Builder and I have not gotten the popup message after the first time that I saw it.  Everything seems to be working correctly now.  How can I tell if Builder is running as a licensed copy or as Express Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are not prompted for license key means you are on Licensed copy.

The case that you have come-across is an edge-case. CF Builder 2 release notes contains this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation