2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2011 9:35 AM by pdfCrazy RSS

Acrobat 9 Pro: Message "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display page correctly. Please

Over the past week, I have received pdfs from 2 different graphic design contractors that do not open correctly in Acrobat 9 Pro. There is an error in the document and when I scroll to the page where the error is, I get: An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person hwo created the PDF document to correct the problem." I did this, and the contractor remade the pdf 3 times, and I still couldn't open it. This contractor is already using CS5. For the problem today, I haven't asked for it to be remade yet--decided to see if I could find out if anyone else is having the same problem. The second contractor is using CS4. The only thing that I have done differently at my end over the past week is upgrade CS4 to CS5. I already had Acrobat Pro 9 so I didn't update it when I updated my CS5 products. Should I have upgraded Acrobat 9 anyway? Somehow, it doesn't feel right that this is the problem. Any info on this would be appreciated.