10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2012 8:34 PM by bunnyslippers

    Keyboard shortcut for Insert Page Break

    Cutter22 Level 1

      To Peter Spier and Jongware, thank you very much for your help on that stubborn text frame.  I never did figure out exactly what I was doing wrong, so I ended up deleting and re-creating them, and had better luck doing that.


      Anyway, my next newbie question is:  What is the keyboard shortcut for page break?  I see on the drop down menu that is is Command- something (I'm on a Mac), but I don't recognize the icon in the menu for the second key.  What the heck is that? 


      Some websites said it was Command-Enter, but that didn't work.