11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2011 1:39 PM by erthy

Going 3 -> 4

erthy Level 1

Hey, hi, hello,

about a year and a half back I programmed a very simple "wannabe" project in Flex (here: slovicka.googlecode.com). Now, after all that time, I decided I'd like to make some changes and give the thing a little upgrade. The problem is, no matter how hard I try, the thing refuses to run. I've spent the last several hours trying to remove as much possibly faulty stuff from the program, made it as a new project, tried to get rid of all the mistakes.

I've ended up desperate with this:

Description     Resource     Path     Location     Type

An internal build error has occurred. See the error log for more information.     ryba          Unknown     Flex Problem

And when trying to run:

Process terminated unexpectedly.

initial content not found

Launch command details:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\bin\adl.exe" -runtime "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\runtimes\air\win" "C:\Users\David\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\ryba\bin-debug\zkouseni-app.xml" "C:\Users\David\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\ryba\bin-debug"

What I guess I am asking is, if there is an easy way out of this apart from going through it function by function, because I might as well rewrite the whole thing and it would be easier (but I'd rather it were converted somehow).

I am open to any suggestions, i can send source codes, anything.

Thanks!

Erthy

P.S.: D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E