Please let me know how do i build WebServiceSettingBean Variable using setValue activity.
When i use setValue acitivity i see following details as metioned in image below
I know wsdl only which is as follow : http://HYDHTC137429d:8080/EForm/services/EmailCollectorService?wsdl
using this url i am able to generate following values like
1. Usr Name/password
3. Target Url
5. wsdl content
6. soap request
When i use setValue, i see under webservicevariable ->object and many parameters.
Please let me know/correct me the varibles type that i need to set
1. attachment (for me its not required)
2. Uthenticatepremptive (nor required)
3. Input Request ( how do i pass input request, what is the variable type of it. This service is taking two string type variable, then how do i set it??)
4. What is the datatype of following variables (operationName, password, port,target url, username, wsdl etc)
thanks in advance
1. attachments (optional) - data type is Map of documents; You may leave this is there is no attachments need to be passed as arguments to the web service
2. AuthenticatePreemptively (optional) - This is a boolean value; default is false() - You need not set this value unless the invoke operation need to send authentication headers before calling the web method.
3. InputRequest (mandatory) - data type is org.w3c.dom.document. Or you may also supply an XML String will be converted internally.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for replying.. but I need some more clarity on third point.
Do you mean the request xml which is generted in wsdl??
if i am correct then how to i change input vairables in xml document dynamically??