4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2011 11:58 AM by h_cline2

Issues with color panel and other windows on right side of flash

h_cline2 Level 1

Ok the issue I'm having with flash is that the windows on the right side of my flash window do not snap up when I collapse a window. I am attaching a screen shot to better explain this issue.

Screen shot 2011-09-15 at 9.14.48 PM.png Screen shot 2011-09-15 at 9.19.57 PM.png

As you can see I have the color panel collapsed up, when I expand this panel and it goes down everything shifts down. however when I collapse it back up a huge gap is left behind in CS5.5 as is displayed in screen shot number 2. In CS4 I never had this problem. I could expand and collapse panels as I saw fit with no problems what so ever. Everytime now that I expand a panel and collapse it, the library or other panels do not move up with the collapsing. This causes a workspace issue. and forces me to drag up the library via the black line that is just above it but below the align panel so that I have better access to my library or properties panel for when I'm working. I find this highly annoying and would like it if there could be a fix produced to make it so this collapsing issue can be fixed and I don't have to waste time dragging up the library/properties panel everytime I need to access stuff in my library when I have a huge list of graphics I'm going through.

Thanks

h_cline2