0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2011 1:51 AM by mumbaimuru

faultCode:Client.URLRequired faultString:'A URL must be specified with useProxy set to false.' fault

mumbaimuru

Hi,

I am new to Flex and trying to setup Flex application in Windows XP machine. I have installed Flex SDK and set the required environment variable in PATH. Also I checked with flex compiler and works well.

In my flex application we have ANT script to build the application and run it. It gives a below warning

[mxmlc] .....BookDetailDescriptionComponent.mxml(219): Warning: Data binding will not be able to detect assignments to "fullHtmlText".

[mxmlc] <mx:VBox width="30%" visible="{fcTxt.fullHtmlText != ''}">

and build is successful. When I was run my SWF file it shows that "faultCode:Client.URLRequired faultString:'A URL must be specified with useProxy set to false.' faultDetail:'null'"

I was tried to google and tried to modify URL patterns and doesn't work for me.

As per http://forums.adobe.com/thread/273425 web page, I have checked the useProxy. We are yusing only one HTTPService for my flex application and useProxy is false. <mx:HTTPService resultFormat="text" method="POST" id="bugclubHttpService" url="{serviceUrl}" showBusyCursor="true" useProxy="false" />

I am not able resolve it. Attached screenshot for the same. Any Idea about how to resolve it?

error.JPG

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Murugesan.