2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2011 11:07 PM by Todd_Kopriva

I Have 3 Qustion

ZerGFX

Before i Start the Qustion if ur Answers is Links please Dont answer cuz i really Tired from keep going from place to place and Do Regerstration ova ana ovaaa

1-My Pc is Windows 7   32 and AE ( After Effect ) Not working on 32..... just only 64 ?

2-If i format My PC and got windows 7  64 ,then the AE will Work ok !? so what about other Like Dreamweaver(DW) . photoshop ,Flash,FW,Ai,FB.Ct,Fc.Ol ... bla bla (All other Adobe )  they will work????

( Yes Or No )

and if No what i can do ?

or i have to have 2 Computer one for 32 and one for 64 to can work !!!!?

3- I Have the Adobe Suite Cs5 .. and even have Cs3, and the AE Cs3 work on 32 bit

My qustion is if i setup the AE Cs3 on my Pc While my Cs5 Already In My Pc thats will be ok ? or gona have proplem ?

Thanks .

• 1. Re: I Have 3 Qustion
          Jim_Simon Level 9

Oh, dude.  Enough with the colors and bold and different sized text.  And please, use full words and proper punctuation.  Internet shortcuts are very discourteous to your readers.

Once I can read you post without eye strain, I'd be happy to answer what questions I can.

• 2. Re: I Have 3 Qustion
            Todd_Kopriva Level 8

After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5 and later are 64-bit applications. Master Collection CS5.5 and Production Premium CS5.5 come with 32-bit After Effects CS4 and Premiere Pro CS4. See this page for details.

Yes, if you have a 64-bit computer, the 32-bit applications will work fine on it.

Yes, you can run the CS5.5 versions on the same computer that has the CS3 versions.

Also, I agree with Jim: It was very hard to read your questions. You'll have better luck getting answers if you make your questions clear.