• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer stolen, authorized a new computer, unable to open ebooks

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really appreciate your help.My computer got stolen, so I am burrowing my daughter's computer untill I buy a new one.

In the meanhtime I wanted to read my ebooks bought from Millsand Boon. I authorized the computer I am now using but the following message pops up :

Error getting license

License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

So I uninstalled the adobe as instructed and reinstalled twice and each time the adobe gives me the message that the computer is authorized but still the same message pops up whenever I try to download my ebooks.

What can I do??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice, I will sure take it.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2011 Sep 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may not help you, but while you're waiting to purchase a new computer you may want to check your local library's Web site to see if they're on MyMediaMall or another library lending Web site. The title(s) you purchased may be available for borrowing through your library and you can copy borrowed books to different computers (I think Adobe Digital Editions allows up to 5 for library books). They may not have your title or there may be a wait for it but its worth checking into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines