5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2011 6:39 AM by Peter Grainge

"Highlight Search Results" Search tab in localized WebHelp shows wrong characters (RoboHelp 9)

ginafromtampa Level 1

I have tested this with several WebHelp skins, including the default, and in French and German.  The "Highlight Search Results" text on the Search tab in WebHelp displays this for Spanish:  "Resaltar resultados de la búsqueda" and this for French:  "Mettre en surbrillance les résultats de la recherche".  I found on some other posts that this is controlled by this file in the output: whfform.htm.  I edited the following line in that file ( gsHiliteSearchTitle = "Resaltar resultados de la búsqueda"), and the WebHelp displays correctly.  However, I will have to do this every time I generate the WebHelp since the file is not in the source files.  I tested this locally and on our Web server, so I don't think it's a problem with UTF-8 on the Web server.  Plus, that is the only place where this happens in the WebHelp.  Everything else is OK.

Does anyone know how to fix this, or should I report a bug?  See screenshot below.

Thanks.

Gina

WebHelp character issue.jpg