3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2011 6:53 AM by nodangednamesavailable

What is wrong with this system anywaay???

nodangednamesavailable

I went through heck registering and trying to figure out where in the blazes to post something.  Like everything else connected with this system, Adobe, pdf, reader, media player, &tc... it's hopelessly overloaded barely to outright non functional and complicated.  I hate it, hate it and all else to do with it but it can't really be avoided.  I cannot for the life of me understand why it's so prevalent.

But what I went to all this bother to try and find out, is, why is it, how can it be, so popular when it's so royally screwed up?!  At least, I must assume it's screwed up because they are constantly, constantly! updating it, updating, updating!!, UPdating!!! sometimes as many as 2 or 3- maybe more, updates in a week. And then it seems to get so bolixxed up that it has to be uninstalled, reloaded, and updated two or three times immediately upon downloading before you can get anything connected weith it to work again!  I swear it's about to drive me up a wall with all this updating!

If it's that so impoosibly fouled up that they can't ever get it right, why don't they just flush it down the darn drain and try to come up with something that will work!?!  Would somebody please answer me that?