2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2011 3:48 PM by Harry Glosenger

Building an eBook in Adobe Acrobat X Pro

Harry Glosenger

Hey guys,

This is my first post to the forum so please be gentle... In brief, something I'm not known for, I've decided on the PDF format so I can offer my eBook to anyone owning a computer with an internet connection.

Try as I may I've not been able to find a good step-by-step guide on converting a word doc into Acrobat X Pro for the purposes of an eBook. Ideally it would walk through the entire process including security, not allowing printing, copying etc.

Another conversation I'd like to have is on the security issue. As I understand it you can only have one password making me think I'm missing something... Selling an eBook with one password seems problematical to me and thought there may be other security measures I've missed. Selling hundreds of thousands of eBooks, hey a man can dream, with one password doesn't sound like a good plan to me. So have I missed something?

Thanks guys, eBooks and Acrobat X are both new to me so any help you're willing to give would be most appreciated.

Harry