2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2011 1:15 PM by EDCIE

RE INSTALL ACRBAT 9 PRO

EDCIE Level 1

I PURCHASED ACROBAT 9 PRO 6 MOUNTHS AGO.  I WAS ISSUED A NEW COMPUTOR AND I WANT TO INSTALL ACRBAT 9 PRO.  I DONOT HAVE A DISC. BECAUSE I PURCHASED THIS ON LINE.  CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOT TO FIND ACROBATE 9 PRO ONLINE AS A DOWNLOAD?

• 1. Re: RE INSTALL ACRBAT 9 PRO
          mytaxsite.co.uk Level 6

EDCIE wrote:

I PURCHASED ACROBAT 9 PRO 6 MOUNTHS AGO.  I WAS ISSUED A NEW COMPUTOR AND I WANT TO INSTALL ACRBAT 9 PRO.  I DONOT HAVE A DISC. BECAUSE I PURCHASED THIS ON LINE.  CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOT TO FIND ACROBATE 9 PRO ONLINE AS A DOWNLOAD?

If you purchased it online then it is better to login to your account and see if the link is still available.

If this is not possible, then you may need to contact Adobe with your details to enquire if they could sell you the media for your digital version of the product.

Hope this helps.

• 2. Re: RE INSTALL ACRBAT 9 PRO
            EDCIE Level 1

THANKS FOR YOUE INPUT.  I PURCHASED THIS FROM NEW PEAK SOFTWARE  ONLINE AND THEY ARE NOW OUT OF BUSSINES.  I CONNTACTED ADOBE AND THEY NO LONGER HAVE DOWNLOADS OF ACROBAT 9 PRO AVAILABLE, ALLTHOUGH THEY WOULD LIKE BE TO PURCHASE ACROBAT X FOR $200.00.  I HAVE ONLY HAD VER.9 FOR SIX MOUNTS AND I DONT FEEL I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR AN UPGARDE JUST TO USE THIS ON MY NEW COMPUTER.