Here is what you can do...
- Open the form file
- Go to the View Responses tab
- Select the View menu in the upper right corner of the UI
- Select the Details View menu item on that menu
- The Details View pane will open on the right side of the window
- At the bottom of that pane there is a set of buttons
- The first button let's you print the detail view of the currently selected response
- The last button labeled Export will create a PDF file of the selected response
Is that what you were trying to accomplish? I'll admit that we need to make print and export to PDF more discoverable and easier to get to - that was too many steps
I was hoping to do this as well. Unfortunately the "detail view" is not the same as the "design view". It would be great to be able to put the data back into the Design View and then print it or export to pdf.
We now support saving a response from the View Responses tab to PDF (that retains the form design shown on the Design tab). The PDF can be shared, archived or printed using Adobe Reader.
You can read more about it here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1085672
Please try it out and give us your feedback.