2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2006 8:12 AM by kglad

Rollout coding?

kcdurp
      ok, im making a "enter site" screen, so it involves a circle button, its on one frame on the first scene, then when you roll over then it takes you to the scene where animation that each button will do occurs, so i have

(button)circle1 (on rollover, gotoAndplay scene"2,1")
      (button)circle2 (on rollover, gotoAndplay scene"3,1")
      etc etc 5 buttons.....

first of all, when i do this coding, the goto and play doesnt skip the other scenes, it is still in a loop, like i have to watch the animations of 3 buttons if i were to rollover the 4th button... how do i correct this....

and i was hoping a way to on rollout, gotoAndstop scene"1,1" (very first main screen with button select)
      i cant make a roll out cause the other scenes dont have any button instances, so i keep getting errors of that...

so i have 5 buttons, on scene 1, 6 scenes total, each scene (2-6) has a animation for each button and one scene (1) is a main screen,

i need help coding the skipping of scenes NOT playing into the scene.... ex, in scene 1, on rollover gotoAndplay scene"5,1" on button 4, if i scroll onto button 4 to goto that page, i first have to watch the animations of button 1-3 before i can even click on button 4.... again can and how do i fix this...

and i have 5 buttons, lets use button four as show above, i need a onrollOUT coding that fits with this, so it will return to scene one when i roll out of button 4, but that becomes graphic 4 on scene 5...

if anyone can help i appreciate your time
      or if i need to include an example of what im trying to explain please tell me

Thank you