1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 30, 2011 8:43 AM by TKooijmans

CS5.5.1 Update - Slip tool failure/GFX card crash

Jon-M-Spear Level 4

CS 5.5.1 update

Coincidental with upgrading to CS 5.5.1, the slip tool no longer invokes the split in/out monitor, although the pop-up dialogue box numerically displays frame slip amount until...

The Quadro FX 3800 crashes with the message: "Nvidia Open GL Driver:  Your hardware configuration does not meet minimum specifications neededc to run the application.  The application must close."

I have the BM Intensity Pro installed, however this happens on both BM IP and native PP sequences.

This is an entirely new error and was not happening until I inadvertantly updated PP.  I wish it hadn't been integrated into the AAM.  I should have paid more attention to what I was clicking on!

UPDATE:

Will I never learn?  Have had to use the cleaner tool - which removed the entire Production Suite (again, see post of 15 Sept http://forums.adobe.com/message/3914754#3914754).  Simply uninstalling the PP component and reinstalling does not work - as a whole raft of installation errors are reported.

Back to CS 5.5 (for the 2nd time in a month):  the slip tool is working again and the Nvidia card is not crashing.