2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2011 9:25 PM by Jim_Simon

Jumpy video render in Premiere Pro CS5

2rocker7

Hey guys, I'm very new to the editing world of premiere and after effects and I have run into a couple of issues. Any advice would be helpful thanks! Here's what going on:

I capture videos every weekend on 4 cameras (Canon XH A1s) in 1080i into Premiere Pro CS5 using the live capture feature onto a Mac pro with 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 8GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ram and two 1 terabyte (spelling) hard drives with a ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024mb and a black magic capture card. I have the new OS Lion. I am taking that captured video and color correcting it in Premiere Pro for now and experimenting with After Effects. The sequence in Premiere Pro is set to 1440x1080p and I am trying to render out the video using H.264/Vimeo HD settings or 1280x720 29.97 fps/ de-interlaced with audio AAC 320, VBR 1 pass, target bitrate at 5 and max at 7.

Now along with the live capture I have in the timeline I also have another live capture video and some mastered audio files that I had to sync up with the live video. Also, there is a short 30 second video that was exported previously using the same settings.

After getting all of this ready, I exported the video using the above H.264 settings. The rendered video is just over 2GB and 50 minutes long. The final product is jumping terribly every second of the video. I've tried rendering it out in Vimeo HD settings and just 1280x720 at 29.97 fps with high audio settings. Each time I've gotten the same results. ANY SUGGESTIONS????